The impact of the corona-virus is now worldwide with a pandemic declared. It’s truly an unprecedented event with may challenges facing us as a species.
One of the main recommendations and, arguably, the most helpful is to wash our hands.
Boric acid is a naturally occurring cleansing agent substance and can be used while washing your hands to kill off any germs
To help you get started with that, we’ve prepared a simple hand wash solution for you.
What you need
- 1 mixing bowl
- a liquid pump bottle or a squeeze bottle (e.g. an old tomato sauce bottle)
- 1 jar of boric acid
- Boil the water
- Pour the boiled water into a mixing bowl
- For every 100ml of water, add 1 teaspoon of boric acid
- Stir until most of the boric aid has dissolved
- When the mixture has cooled pour into the squeeze bottle
To use, squeeze the mixture over you hands and rub. Once you’ve sung “Happy birthday” twice, rinse the solution off your hands with clean water.
I hope this helps. If want to share your results with everyone, please leave a comment below.